The roof of your home is one of the most critical parts of your home and serves as protection from harsh environmental elements such as cold, heat, rain, wind and storm. To provide you with optimal safety and to keep your roof in a well-maintained condition, it is necessary to have regular inspection and roof restoration done.
Benefits of roof restorations:
- Restoration cost less than a complete roof replacement, especially when the existing roof must be removed first.
- It will extend your roof’s life, and by deferring total replacement, you can make plans for future expenditure in your capital budget.
- Roof restoration is more sustainable, as it reduces tons of roofing waste that ends up in landfills annually, therefore making this a more environmentally friendly option.
- Restoration provides tax benefits, as a replacement is considered as a capital expense as opposed to roof restoration that is classified as maintenance expenditure.
- It helps with prevention of catastrophic loss by preventing continuous roof deterioration over time.
5 Signs you need a roof restoration
Affects property value and curb appeal
You really want to put some effort into maintaining your roof if you are considering selling your home within a few years’ time. The condition of your roof is one of the most critical questions that a potential homebuyer will ask and with it being such a prominent feature, neglect can be very apparent and discourage buyers from making you an offer.
Vivify Roofing can provide you with a roof restoration that can revitalize the look of your home while keeping your family safe and increasing the value of your property.
Fix Your Roof Now to Save Money
The sooner you repair your home’s roof, the less you will have to spend long-term. Roof damage will get progressively worse. Lost shingles can turn into a roof leak. It can result in severe water damage over time if the leak is not taken care of. As soon as you notice a problem, you should consult your local roofing professional.
An Insurance adjuster will be able to tell whether you’ve waited too long to call a roofing repair professional. And, this may cause the insurance not to cover the majority of your claim, depending on the type of damage. If the roof damage occurred because of neglect, you might end up receiving compensation for a basic repair job only.
Protection and safety
Roofs provide you with protection against harsh weather conditions and destructive storms. A damaged roof will leave your family with safety issues, and it can become a dangerous situation.
Replacing your roof is a significant expense. A well-maintained roof can last for many years. If you neglect your roof and don’t do regular inspections and restorations, you will eventually be faced with having to replace the whole roof which will cost you a whole lot more. By doing minor repairs and restorations on a regular basis, you will end up saving money in the long run.