Advertising at Prim Mart
When you advertise at Prim Mart, we take that partnership with your company seriously, providing you the best possible results. We get to know your company and products to share with our audience. We’ve worked with companies including: Leisure Arts, Nectar Mattress, Manhattan Fruit, Shark, and many handmade businesses over the years.
I’ve recently updated our advertising package. No longer we will offer ad spots on our home page, side bar, or shopping directory. We’ve found over the years that type of marketing doesn’t get the best of results. More and more readers use cellphones and tablets to view websites. And, result is a lower click through on ad spots.
Therefore, Prim Mart now focuses on quality written posts that feature a company and its products. This results in a more informed audience and the opportunity to share the information across social media.
How we partner with you:
- Exclusive product or company review post. A paid sponsor post includes you submitting a product sample for review.
- Or, if you are a craft supplier or pattern designer, I will create a tutorial featuring your products or pattern.
- Social media campaign sharing about your product/company in front of followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Cost varies depending on the marketing services performed.
Why choose advertising at Prim Mart?
- You will receive maximum exposure when advertising at our Prim Mart Community with over 10,000 page views a month and growing!
- Prim Mart ranks high in search engines for several keywords including #1 on spots!
- Additional exposure on our social media with a marketing strategy for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram to continue growing traffic of potential shoppers who will see your ads here.
- We’re introducing unique marketing options. Get your business and products featured in quality, keyword rich, blog posts here on our blog. These increase exposure to your site through social media and search engines.
Ready to learn more? Use the handy contact page to reach out for more information.