Hey folks, are you in search of some useful tips and tricks related to piercing? If yes, then let me congratulate you first because you are at the perfectly right place. In today’s article, we are going to talk about daith piercing. How’s that? Just wow.
There are different kinds of piercings for which you can go. But if you want to go for something unique, then daith piercing is the best option. Almost every second person go for other types of piercings, but there are very few people who do daith piercing.
Piercing is the best way to upgrade your style and personality. You can also go for tattoos instead of piercing if you want to. Get the tattoos on your body from just the best tattoo shop in Toronto. It’s up to you whether you go for a piercing or for a tattoo.
What is daith piercing?
Before explaining anything else, it’s important to tell you about what this piercing is. So, daith piercing is the kind of piercing in which the innermost cartilage fold is perforated which is also known as crus of helix. From its location, you can consider how unique it is. I am damn sure a lot of you haven’t done this.
Things to take care of after piercing?
The inner fold of cartilage is extremely sensitive, which is why it takes more time to heal. The condition can worsen if you don’t take care of it properly. Let’s check what to do before and after getting the piercing done.
- This piercing is one of the most painful piercings ever. If you can tolerate it, then it’s ok. But if you cannot, you can use numbing cream or spray. In this way, you will not feel any pain.
- After the piercing, keep your piercing in saline water for 20 minutes daily. So, all of the germs and bacteria will get removed.
- Avoid touching your ear again and again. It can cause infection. Also, avoid wearing anything that covers your ears, such as hats and mufflers.
- There is no need to put pressure on the ear with piercing. Sleep on the side that is without piercing. It will reduce the pain to a very great extent.
- Apply any anti-inflammatory ointment on your ear two to three times a day. It will prevent you from all types of infections. Because bacteria immediately attack the wounds.
These are the easy steps that you can follow if you want to make your piercing successful. Otherwise, the condition can get worsen.
The bottom line…
Getting your ears pierced is not as easy as you think. This is the most painful procedure ever. If you love to do piercing but you are afraid of pain, then read the above article. It is full of many useful tips. Thanks for visiting and reading the article.