Home décor is the essence of every dwelling. It is what defines the taste of the family members and perfectly showcases the range of assets one has invested in. Every element, ranging from furnishings and carpets to photo frames and plants play a distinct role. However, there is one element among the rest that dedicates itself completely to highlight the other items around. Yes, you guessed it right – lights! It has a great impact on every corner and space of a home. Moreover, not only does it illuminate the spaces but also gives that cozy and warm feeling.
The role of lights in every household is not limited for its functionality but also works as an aesthetic point of view. You may have come across many celebrity and designer homes with stylish and unique looking lighting items. Be it floor, table or wall lamps, they come in unique shapes and colors of lights including yellow and white. Now, there is another type of lights that is slowly gaining much popularity across the globe – LED lights. Not only are LED lights gorgeous when installed, but they are easy to maintain and do not take much power to increase your electricity bill. Curtain Lights, Rope Lights and Icicle Lights are among the most popular types of LED lights.
How to Install LED Lights in the Different Areas?
Inside your Home
Let us start with the usage of LED lights for the interior spaces. They are the perfect options to be installed in the bedroom, the living area, kitchen as well as the bathrooms as:
- Ceiling lights to give your bedroom a cozy and romantic atmosphere. You can go for either the single colored option or multiple colors, the choice is yours. In addition to this, you can choose to opt other creative ways to install LED strip lights in bedrooms. For instance, you can fix them on the walls next to furniture items such as beds or cupboards. You can also get them around your bed to give that dreamy feeling around. Other options can be inside the wardrobe to help you see your clothes and accessories conveniently, around photo frames or decorative structures.
- Furniture lights in the different corners of your living room. Get options in either white or yellow colors and fix the lights around your different furniture. You can go for side tables, coffee tables, magazine stands, plant stands as well as below the sofa sets. These furniture items, when lit alone without the lamps in the rooms will create an extraordinary environment. You can even flaunt the same during get-togethers with your friends and family members. You may also go for different colored options and adjust to the color of your choice by investing in a remote controller.
- Cabinet lights in the kitchen to help you see the insides and access the required crockery items with utmost ease. Many people tend to organize a good collection of boxes, plates, cups, jars and many more in the different cabinets of the kitchen. If you too fall in this category, then it is high time that you use this wire in the insides of the cabinets. To get more creative, you can install them around the drawers, dining table and maybe the chairs too. However, do not overdo the same as doing so will only give it a messy look.
- Wall lights inside the bathroom to give you a comfortable and relaxing time. Go for light shaded light colors that can be installed near the tub. You can switch them on when you are in the mood for a long bubble bath and not strain your eyes with a bright light. Yellow shades can be a good choice for your bathroom.
Outside your Home
LED lights are the best choice when it comes to lighting up the garden or lawn area. They illuminate the space with a sufficient amount of light and which is neither too bright nor too dull. This way, you can be assured of moving around with ease and avoiding accidents, as well as be aware of the guests entering the premises. You can install LED lights outdoors:
- As a way to illuminate the corners of the gardens. You can fix the lights around the tree trunks or on the branches, depending upon the amount of light you require.
- Around special structures such as fountains, pillars or statues. This is one way to illuminate the surrounding area as well as highlight the beautiful structure you possess.
- On the corners of a swimming pool. This will allow you to highlight this luxury amenity you own as well as help you see the corners and avoid the possibilities of accidents. This is utmost essential especially if you have kids in your family. If they or you plan for a relaxing swim during the dark hours, the lights will guide them as well as you.
- Around the outdoor furniture you have placed. You will not require any other source of light after installing the LED lights during hours you wish to sit quietly and enjoy a drink or meditate.
The versatility of LED lights is what makes them ideal to be installed and used in multiple elements. If you love the idea of accessorizing other elements in or around your home, you can definitely make the best use of the lights.
- Do a good research and look for LED strip lights to accessorize your car. You can install the same around the corners or below and make the lights glow. This can be a special element during special occasions too.
- Fix them in a unique angle in your parking area to help you highlight your vehicle. Additionally, this will also assist you to keep an eye on unwanted guests.
- Near the gates or across the premises’ wall to give it a decent glow and let your property stand unique among the rest.
So, now that you have learnt the many ways of using LED lights, it is time you purchase them immediately from a reputed service provider.