We presently live in an era where our houses are no longer surrounded by towering trees whose canopies spread across the sky providing shade and shelter for community dwellers. The world has so evolved that having a cluster of trees surrounding your outdoor space is considered a luxury.
In urban towns and cities, the absence of enough trees has in no way diminished the need for shelter from the sun and the safety of house owners or occupants. Do you yearn for a defined and comfortable outdoor space? We have good news for you. Our Shades Awning & Canopies provide the comfort, shelter, and safety you desire for your outdoor space.
Reasons you should consider buying an awning
- An awning helps protect you from harsh weather conditions. For instance, during sunny days, it protects you from being affected by direct heat from the scorching sun.
- Having an awning at your entryway saves energy. It also reduces the amount you will spend on running an air conditioner or a ventilation system as it reduces the temperature of your house, especially during hot periods.
- Awnings help protect your outdoor furniture such as chairs and tables from dust, heat, and rain.
- Awnings are durable, they have a very healthy life span.
- Awnings make a house more comfortable and convenient to live in.
- They are easy to use.
- It is a great architectural design. It helps in increasing the aesthetic value of your house.
- Shades awnings protect you from harmful ultraviolet radiation from the sun. It also keeps you dry when it’s raining.
- It increases the market value of your house.
- You should consider buying an awning because it is affordable and cost-effective.
- Awnings have little maintenance cost.
- It can act as a covering to your patio or deck.
- They can provide shade for your windows and doors.
What are the types of awning you should consider buying?
- You can buy a freestanding awning. They’re often used in open spaces like restaurants, the poolside, lawns, etc.
- Full cassette awning provides the highest level of protection from dirt, wind, rain, frost, and even vandalism.
- An electric awning is the most preferred type of awning. It makes the installation and operation of an awning easier. It’s usually controlled via remote control.
- You can get a manual awning if the position of your awning is far away from the electric supply.
- A retractable awning is also a good choice. It is a kind of awning that can be easily folded up when not in use and can also be extended to provide shelter from the sun or rain.
- A wall-mounted or fixed awning is another option. It’s good for a semi-permanent or permanent shelter for your deck or patio.
- Portable awnings are awnings that can be easily moved from one location to another.
- You can also get window awnings.
Shades awnings provide high-functional, quality, and durable awnings for your buildings. You can contact us for your awnings, awning installation, and consultations. We deliver only the best.