Pineapple is such a versatile fruit! After all, not every fruit can be used in a variety of dishes and still taste phenomenal, as well as make your mouth water with just the mere thought of it. Regardless of how you like to cook with this tropical fruit or what type the recipe calls for – fresh pineapple, frozen pineapple, or canned pineapple – the possibilities are endless, and I do not think anyone will argue with that! So, if you’re not sure what to make, but you’re craving pineapple, here’s a list of 20 Savory Pineapple Recipes you’re going to want to try!
1. Grilled Pineapple from Healthy Little Foodies
The heating process from the grill caramelises the pineapple, taking this already sweet, tropical fruit to the next level of deliciousness. No added sugars are needed!
2. Mango Pineapple Sorbet from Finding Zest
An excellent alternative to ice cream, this sorbet recipe is made with equal parts pineapple and mango with just two tablespoons of sweet liquid of your choice!
3. Pineapple Cheeseball from Balancing Motherhood
This pineapple cheeseball is the perfect summer dip recipe to bring to any summer BBQ, potluck or, any gathering for that matter.
4. Baked Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken from Sally’s Baking Addiction
Ready in under an hour, this quick dinner recipe with homemade teriyaki sauce is perfect for busy nights and adds tons of fresh, bold flavor to your meal!
5. Shrimp & Pineapple Skewers from Feasting At Home
You guys, this recipe is honestly making my mouth water right now – I swear I can taste the delicious sweet juice from the pineapple and the spicy chipotle marinade combined!
6. Pineapple Cheesecake In A Jar from The Country Chic Cottage
Made with crushed pineapple, graham crackers, and cheesecake instant pudding, you’re going to love this fluffy recipe that is so simple to make and a yummy way to treat yourself!
7. Pineapple Smoothie from Detoxinista
Made with creamy coconut milk – this tropical smoothie only requires 4-ingredients. The combination of sweet and tart makes this summer smoothie recipe perfect for breakfast, lunch, snack or dessert!
8. Fresh Pineapple Mojito Recipe from Veggies Save The Day
Enjoy this easy-to-make refreshing cocktail made with rum, lime, mint leaves and homemade pineapple simple syrup – it’s like a taste of summer.
9. Tropical Chicken Nachos from Salt & Lavender
10. Pineapple Spinach Salad from The Food Charlatan
Bite into a piece of pineapple with every mouthful of this tropical twist on the usual spinach salad with strawberries.
11. Pineapple Chipotle Popsicles from Home Cooking Memories
If you love the combo of sweet and spicy this popsicle recipe is perfect! This easy recipe is made with pineapple, smoky chipotle peppers, honey, and lime juice to give you a delicious frozen dessert that’s also low in fat and calories.
12. Pineapple Kiwi Salad from The Toasty Kitchen
Make this cold fruit salad for your next summer picnic – the crunchy toasted coconut and sweet honey-lime dressing complete this bright, fresh, flavorful salad.
13. Thai Pineapple Frie Rice from Cookie and Kate
The combination of sweet, caramelized pineapple with Thai spices in this non-traditional dish is everything!
14. Salmon Burgers with Pineapple & Guacamole from Everyday Delicious
You will love this salmon burger topped with a homemade pineapple BBQ sauce that will have you drooling!
15. Hawaiin Macaroni and Cheese from Jam and Clotted Cream
Oh my gosh…mac and cheese with a Hawaiian pizza crossover – this recipe is comfort food at its finest!
16. Healthy Pineapple Coconut Scones from Amy’s Healthy Baking
An easy one-bowl recipe for tender scones, exploding with sweet pineapple and coconut flavor! Ready in 30 minutes & made with no refined flour or sugar!
17. Grilled Fish Tacos with Pineapple Cabbage Slaw from Minimalist Baker
For a dinner ready in 30 minutes or less makes it perfect for busy weeknights. Pre-make the pineapple slaw that these fish tacos for topping with to reduce the time even more!
18. Pepperoni, Pineapple, and Jalapeno Pizza from Slender Kitchen
I cannot tell you how much I feel like the sweet, fresh, tart taste of pineapple will tangle with the distinct spicy flavor of jalapenos to create a meal that will tantalize your taste buds!
19. Pineapple Crisp from The Recipe Rebel
This Pineapple Crisp is loaded with fresh pineapple chunks, topped with a brown sugar streusel, and baked until golden! As with all crisps, this one pairs amazingly with vanilla ice cream!
20. Pineapple Teriyaki Steak Tips from Food Folks and Fun
These Teriyaki Steak Tips are cooked to perfection and mixed with a thick and sticky pineapple teriyaki sauce that you can make ahead! The flavor combination makes this a family favorite.
Let us know which of these savory pineapple recipes you make next time you want a delicious pineapple dish, beverage, or dessert! Here are some other roundups you’ll definitely want to bookmark or pin for later: