These St.Patty’s Day Wafers are fast, fun, and easy to put together to celebrate with friends and family. They aren’t expensive to make either, but they are cute with the chocolate clovers and sprinkles decorating each cookie. Speaking of the wafer cookies, they are a family favorite in our household. I usually find them at our local Walmart store.
Include these in your celebration, along with some of the ideas from our St. Patrick’s Day Rounds: 20 Saint Patrick’s Day Decor Roundup or Saint Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids. And, you’ll soon be enjoying the holiday of lucky clovers and leprechauns together!
You can even make these with your kids and turn them into a fun family activity!
Ingredients for St.Patty’s Day Wafers:
- 1 Pkg. Vanilla Wafers
- Green Melting Chocolate
- Bright White Melting Chocolate
- St. Patty’s Day Sprinkles
- Pastry Bag and a small tip
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Sheet
- First melt the green melting chocolate in microwave-safe bowl, in 30-second increments, stirring after each. Once melted, place in a pastry bag and cut off a small tip.
- On Parchment lined baking sheet, pipe 3 hearts that connect and then a stem coming out the bottom to look like a shamrock. Set aside, to dry.
- Now melt white chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring after each. Once melted, dip ¾ of the wafer using a spoon to coat. Shake off any excess and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Then place one of the chocolate shamrocks on the top and decorate with sprinkles.
- Let dry, serve, and enjoy!
[mv_create key=”15″ thumbnail=”https://primmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Final-6-scaled-1.jpg” title=”St. Patty’s Day Chocolate Dipped Vanilla Wafers” type=”recipe”]