There are several cosmetics products for hair removal on the market, but Laser hair removal should be considered a safe and effective way to remove unwanted hair permanently. There are many diode laser hair removal machines for sale in the market. Unlike other lasers, the diode laser treats the skin surface without damaging the surrounding tissue. The light in such treatments passes through the skin and creates heat that reduces the growth cycle of hair follicles.
What is Diode Laser Hair Removal?
It is a new form of laser treatment that uses a light source to target the melanin in your hair follicles. Many specialists prefer to buy a diode laser hair removal machine because it is easy to use and has fewer side effects. The light source is shaped like a narrow beam of light and is focused on each strand. It creates an intense heat that causes the follicle to shrink and die, leaving behind only your skin. Your skin also absorbs the heat, so no damage occurs to it.
The diode laser treatment focuses on two mechanisms to remove the hair.
Degradation of coarse hairs to vellus hair
Vellus hair is fine hair that covers the entire body from birth. It refers to the phenomenon in which the laser’s heat effect changes coarse hair structures into thinner ones.
Complete follicle destruction
This refers to ultimately killing the follicle remains and following up with a different treatment to completely eradicate hair growth pigments.
There are many advantages to using diode laser hair removal instead of other treatments available today:
- The main benefit is its effectiveness. It can permanently reduce hair growth in most people after just a few treatments. It is also a relatively quick and painless procedure.
- While laser cannot promise permanent hair removal, it can deliver permanent hair reduction to the point that you can stop shaving altogether.
- Diode laser hair removal is fast and effective. It allows you to save the time you’d otherwise spend on waxing and shaving all your life by permanently ridding you of undesirable hair.
- It is a popular choice for removing unwanted hair. The diode laser produces a high-intensity beam of light absorbed by the pigment in the hair shaft. It causes the hair follicle to heat up and eventually be destroyed. The destroyed follicle is then unable to produce new hair.
- Another benefit is that you can use it to target specific areas. It means you can selectively remove hair from certain body parts, such as the face, while leaving other parts untouched.
If you are considering this procedure, consult a qualified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to ensure that you are a good candidate for the procedure.
Treating unwanted hair is now more accessible than ever. From diode lasers to IPL machines and electrolysis, there are many ways to eliminate unwanted hair. Many specialists buy diode laser hair removal machines for their clients because of their positive reviews. That is why the most preferred treatment is diode laser hair removal.