It takes a lot of effort to clean our carpeted homes when you have little help. There is no escape from this, eventually we have to clean carpets. But, have you considered some easier ways or methods that can help you clean your home better and faster? Yes, there is a way, and that is using the right vacuum cleaner.
There are many vacuum cleaner brands online and at your local stores, each one boasting about their own product. It gets confusing what to purchase and what to not buy, so it can be useful to look at reviews given by users to get real opinions on the product.
In addition to reviews, keep in mind different features and types of vacuum cleaners, so that you may choose them according to your home and family. For instance, do you need the best vacuum for concrete floors to keep your workshop clean, or a vacuum that is designed specifically to manage pet hair for your living room carpets?
In addition to reviews, keep in mind different features and types of vacuum cleaners, so that you may chose them according to your home and family.
Let us first define types of vacuum cleaners:
- Autonomous/Robot, such as the Deebot Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Carpet sweeper
There are other features and attachable parts that help further improve cleaning. Some of them are as listed below:
- Bag and bagless
- Swivel neck
- Wi-fi enabled
- HEPA filter
- Adjustable height
Where To Use Vacuum Cleaners
Now you have purchased it, wonder where different vacuums will give their best? Here is where:
For the bare floors you have to choose those vacuums that come with a lot of attachment. An upright vacuum would not be ideal for hardwood floors, instead canister vacuum would be ideal for non-carpeted surfaces.
You need here a powerful vacuum that pulls the lingering debris towards it from the carpet strands. An upright vacuum cleaner would be best suited here.
Bagless or Bagged?
Such vacuums are environmentally friendly due to no use of bags. It has canister instead through which one can easily have an idea when to empty it.
This is ideal accessory if you or any family member is sensitive to allergens. Bag can be emptied regularly ensuring no dust remains for exposure.
Benefits of Vacuum Cleaner
- Cleaning process has become easier and faster.
- Depending upon their ability to shampoo the carpet and steam for disinfection of surfaces we can say that vacuum cleaners have enhanced cleaning functions.
- Few vacuum cleaners have HEPA filters installed in them that eliminate pollen in air and surfaces thus recommended for better health. Not only allergens, it has special filtration system that entraps microorganisms like bacteria and ensuring healthy environment for you.
- Manual cleaning always left behind dust in crevices and small spaces. Vacuum cleaners have different types of fittings and attachable parts that enable it to reach the unreachable surfaces hence effective and complete cleaning.
These were the few features that will direct you to make a wise decision of choosing best vacuum cleaner for your home. Getting best vacuum cleaner is just like investing something that would pay off for several years. So investigate hard before choosing one.