Have you recently moved into a new home, or are you realizing your forever home desperately needs a lick of paint? Thankfully, hiring professional painters is a common practice now. You no longer need to take time off work or years off your life trying to paint the interior and exterior of your house to a high standard.
Let’s explore all the benefits of hiring professional painters together.
House painters and decorators are responsible for the painting and decorating of private and commercial places. Their main goal is to improve the look and feel of your building. As highly skilled tradespeople, they come equipped with all the tools of the trade and years of experience.
Exterior House Painting
The outside of your home is the first impression for all guests and visitors. If a dingy exterior affects the entire neighborhood, you’ll soon hear all about it from chatty Cathy down the road. Additionally, if you’re in the process of selling your home, you want to make the best possible impression on potential buyers. Cracked paint is difficult to forget and can make a huge difference in selling prices.
Experts generally recommend getting the outside of your home repainted every 10-15 years. Can’t remember the last time you painted? It sounds like it might be high time to get the professionals in.
If you’re looking for exterior painters in Seattle, American Classic Painters can’t wait to protect and enhance your home’s exterior.
Interior House Painting
Let’s be honest. The walls you stare at the most in your own home are the ones on the inside of your property. You deserve to live in a home that makes your heart and health happy.
Getting interior painters in Seattle to give your home a makeover couldn’t be easier. This is the perfect time of year to give your home a refresh and make everything feel welcoming in time for the holidays and spending time indoors over the winter period. Or if you live in the Houston area, visit Houston Texas Painters to learn more about getting your home interior painted.
Commercial Property Painting
Commercial property paint jobs are unlike any other. As a painting company, you need to ensure that the business’ day-to-day activities are disrupted as little as possible. It requires the highest level of care and professionalism.
Why Should You Get a Professional To Paint Your House?
If you own a ladder and have some Home Depot equipment kicking around, you may be wondering if you should just take on the paint job yourself. How hard could it be? We know we’re a little biased, but here are just some of the reasons you should be getting professionals in to paint your home:
- Experience: painters and decorators do nothing but swing paintbrushes and plan out how to make your home shine inside and out. It isn’t as simple as grabbing paint and throwing it on a wall. Do you know how to prepare a wall for painting? How about what wall bases work best with what types of paint? Let professional painters advise you and benefit from years of experience and pride in a job well done.
- Speed: do you remember the chaos that came with the last time you decided to paint a room in the house? It probably took ages, you could only do it between work, and the clean-up was horrific. Excellent painting and decorating take time, but thanks to all that previously mentioned experience, the pros get the job done lickety-split.
- Painting Techniques: maybe you want to go for a speckled effect on your wall or use different shades to balance changing light in the room. Painters like American Classic Painters are highly trained in techniques and color matching.
- Insurance: are you insured if you take a tumble from a ladder? Probably not, but painters come equipped with health and safety insurance to give you all-important peace of mind. American Classic Painters are proud to be insured, licensed, and bonded.
Is it Worth Hiring Professional House Painters?
Again, we might. be biased, but it’s a resounding, yes. We are all about creating the highest quality paint experience possible for you, and the attention to detail is what makes hiring us genuinely worth it. A quality paint job is an investment in yourself and your home. With American Classic Painters, you can be sure to:
- have your furniture and flooring protected
- have your beautiful landscape protected
- expertly prepared surfaces for painting
- use specialist products
- the smoothest and most even coats of paint
- clean, crisp professional edges
Hint: Why not get a free estimate for local painters today?
Top Two Tips for Hiring Painters
#1 Plan First: your father probably told you that if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Make a plan of your expectations and what your ideal time frame for these would be.
It can be helpful to make two different plans, one for your ideal scenario and one considering budget constraints and time constraints. Usually, somewhere in the middle is the best way to go!
#2 Research Painting Contractor: “Painters near me” is an excellent way to start searching. We have faith in the quality of our work and the competitiveness of our prices and want you to be sure you’ve made the right choice.
Ask for referrals and interview painters before you hire them. Not everyone is as honest as us, so please always get quotes and estimates in writing to protect yourself.
About: American Classic Painters
At American Classic Painters, we pride ourselves on offering the best painting solutions in Seattle and beyond. By approaching every painting project with renewed creativity and responsibility, we hold ourselves to the highest standards in the business.
As Seattle locals, we understand the importance of protecting your home from the year-round rainy weather. With our top-notch quality of paint, you can count on your paint job standing the test of time in the Pacific Northwest weather.
Do you have any questions or would like to discuss an upcoming project? Contact us today, and a friendly team member would be happy to talk details to you.