An emergency locksmith provides key cutting services to ensure that you always have a spare key available in times of an emergency. Key cutting services are not only useful for getting in and out of your property when you have lost or damaged your original key, they are useful for when you’ve locked yourself out of your car or when you’ve misplaced your safe keys.
Besides being able to cut keys for ‘just in case’ instances, they can also help you in many other ways which include:
Installing electronic security alarm systems, security lighting, and CCTV cameras.
- Emergency Locksmiths also often provide their services after hours or on an on-call basis to accommodate emergencies that can arise at odd hours. An emergency locksmith will also safeguard your property against burglaries and theft by providing a boarding up service to a property that is left unoccupied until further notice.
- The implementation of stricter security measures is a necessity these days and emergency locksmiths will ensure that areas with easy access like windows, sliding doors, and garage doors can be locked securely.
- Auto locksmiths are a type of emergency locksmith that is trained to help you with motor-related difficulties such as for e.g. cutting a duplicate key when you have misplaced or lost your car keys. This can be a real lifesaver in times of an emergency when you’ve locked your keys in the car or your remote refuses to work. They are just the people to call as they have the necessary skills and expertise to access locked keys, duplicate lost keys and reconfigure malfunctioning remotes. Utilizing the service of an emergency locksmith is often far cheaper than going the longer (and more expensive) route of contacting third-party insurance providers etc. to assist you in your time of need.
In what types of situations would you require the services of an emergency locksmith provider?
- Emergency number one: where you have locked yourself out of your car. An emergency locksmith can also repair broken car locks or fix car doors to ensure that your vehicle is safe and can be locked when you aren’t in it.
- Emergency number two: when you’ve locked yourself out of your home. Emergency Locksmiths will help you to regain entry into your home. Just be sure to confirm that they are licensed (with the MLA preferably) as a precautionary measure.
- Emergency number 3: when you are locked out of your place of work/business an emergency locksmith will see to it that you don’t have to wait for hours to be helped.
How much do the services of an emergency locksmith cost?
Emergency locksmith services can range anywhere from £65 for locksmiths that operate during working hours, to £95 if they are called out really late at night. The really great benefit that emergency locksmiths provide is most will not charge for a call-out fee and their rates are usually based on an hourly rate. If you think that you might require the services of an emergency locksmith in the future, contact an emergency locksmith today.